WARRANTY RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES
To the extent permitted by law, no refunds will be provided for any products purchased over the website if you simply change your mind.
Once goods are purchased they are unable to be cancelled unless in accordance with these terms and conditions. No refunds will be provided for cancelled orders once payment has been made.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. You are welcome to visit our site anonymously. However, when placing an order or registering with our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To process transactions
· Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
· To send periodic emails
· The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Should interaction by you be permitted or allowed on our website, you agree to abide by the following terms and condition in relation to such interaction:
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow cookies in your settings) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit stum.com.au, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This data may include:
· Your computer’s IP address
· The type of browser that you are using
· The webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
· The pages within stum.com.au that you visit
· The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at stum.com.au
This policy was last modified on 13/07/2019
PO BOX 2368
HAWTHORN, VIC 3122 Australia
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
We have partnered with Australia Post for all deliveries nation-wide for their fully trackable and express secure service.
– ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFO
– Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
– These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
– The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
Our team kicks into overdrive to get all your Christmas orders (between 10th Dec - 21st Dec) out the door. We ship all orders during that time period Express (within Australia) so as long as you order before 3pm (AEST) 21/12/17, you should receive your order before Christmas.
For International orders we recommend ordering 2 weeks before Christmas Day in your select country, to insure the best possible chance of receiving your order in time.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
As soon as your order is shipped, we’ll send you an email letting you know it’s been dispatched and provide you with a unique tracking number.
If you’re not home when Australia Post attempts delivery they will leave a card for you to either nominate another delivery time, or direct you to your local Post Office where you can pick up your parcel.
HOW DO I KNOW YOU RECEIVED MY ORDER?
Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email detailing your order.
If you don’t receive an order confirmation email from us within 24 hours of placing your order, please double check that you have supplied the correct contact information and checked your ‘Junk’ mail folder before contacting us.
Need more help?
Hit us up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 Cth and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website; without our written permission.
An abuse of this provision may result in copyright infringement and we reserve our right to instigate civil and/or criminal proceedings which may attract penalties.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is a registered trade mark.
If you use any of our trade marks, whether registered or not, in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website).
We provide no license or assignment of any Trademark and the ownership of the Trademark resets with us, or if licensed to us, to the owner of that Trademark.
An abuse of this provision may result in trademark infringement and we reserve our right to instigate civil and/or criminal proceedings which may attract penalties.
Our registered trademark is STUM®